Over the next week I am going to help you prepare for 2014 by reflecting over the last 12 months. It’s a great opportunity to be grateful for your experiences and look at what you want to do differently in 2014.
To start the process, you will need a pen and a journal. Sit in a quiet location, perhaps put on your favourite music, have a cup of tea or sit outside in the sun. Do whatever will help you connect with your body and dig deep into 2013.
In your journal, answer the following questions. Before you answer any of the questions, ground through your feet by bringing your awareness to your feet. You will feel grounded when your head feels lighter and there’s a tingling sensation in your feet. This is the time to start this process.
- How did you want to feel in 2013? Did you achieve this feeling throughout the year?
- What changed for you in 2013?
- What did you learn about yourself in 2013?
- What are you most grateful for in 2013?
- Were there any limitations that prevented you from doing something you wanted?
- What are you most proud of in 2013?
- What were your biggest challenges?
- How did you deal with those challenges?
- Do you need to forgive anyone or yourself for anything that happened in 2013?
- Describe 2013 in 3 words
I would love to hear about how this process worked for you. Did you uncover something that you never knew about yourself? Post a comment on the blog on the Facebook page.